2. For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Luke Vincett at our address Texcel Technology Plc, Parkside Works, Thames Road, Crayford, DA1 4SB.
3. By using the Website you consent to this policy. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
Information we collect
4. We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you wish to sign up for our free e-newsletter or other resources, or are making an online enquiry about our products and services.
5. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information
6. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR. We keep personal data for 7 years except for subscription requests such as the newsletter which is until you tell us you no longer wish to receive it by unsubscribing.
7. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
7.1 To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
7.3 Where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties’ products or services that we feel may be of interest to you;
7.4 Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your information
8. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
9. Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be interested in.
10. We do not share your data with any third parties so that they can use it for their own marketing purposes.
Where we store and transfer your data
11. As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA - this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
13. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
17. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
18. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Changes to this policy
22. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Version: MAY 2018